IAB Europe Webinar: European Digital Advertising Spend 2017 – Tuesday 3 July 15:00 CEST // 14:00 BST
Join this webinar to gain insight into the results of the AdEx Benchmark 2017 report, the definitive guide to the state of the European digital advertising market, including trends, formats and cross-market comparisons.
The European Digital Advertising market has doubled in size in 5 years reaching €48bn in 2017 compared with €24.8bn in 2012. The market grew by 13.2% in 2017, driven by strong growth in social, mobile and video investment. This webinar will dive deeper into trends, formats and market by market growth across Europe.
Daniel Knapp, Executive Director TMT at IHS Markit, IAB Europe’s research partner, will present the key findings of the AdEx Benchmark report.
The presentation of results will be followed by a panel discussion between industry leaders commenting on the findings and their perspectives on future trends.
|Daniel Knapp, Executive Director TMT, IHS Markit||Kristiana Carlet Stagno, VP of EMEA Partner Markets and Nordics, Oath||Tyson Pearcey, Head of Strategic Partnerships, NewBase||Stevan Randjelovic, Brand Safety Manager, GroupM|
Attend this Webinar to find out more about:
- The European digital advertising market: size and growth
- Comparison of 27 European markets
- How online advertising performs compared to other media
- Trends in display, paid-for-search, classifieds & directories
- The rise of video and mobile advertising in Europe
- What is driving growth in the market?
- What is holding back online advertising?
After registering you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.