IAB Europe is delighted to announce keynote speakers and the agenda for this year’s Interact (http://www.interactcongress.eu/) at the prestigious Arts Hotel in Barcelona, 30th-31st May. This year’s theme is The Digital Brandscape.
IAB Europe’s mission is to Protect, Prove, Promote and Professionalise the European online advertising industry. At Interact 2012, senior executives representing the client, the creative, the European Commission, media owners and technology providers will participate in debating and discussing the key issues of the day.
The Digital Brandscape
Confirmed keynote speakers on the main conference day on 31st May include Peter Blackshaw, Global Digital Chief at Nestlé and Lothar Höcker, Purchasing Group Manager at P&G Global Digital Media Buying.
We’re delighted to have pan European and global case studies from Promote Iceland – a new campaign incorporating all aspects of digital advertising presented by an impressive trio of Promote Iceland together with Brooklyn Brothers and AOL; and James Kirkham of digital strategy agency Holler (part of the Leo Burnett Group) who will use Dunhill amongst other brands to discuss how to grow a luxury brand using social media. Laurent Delaporte of Microsoft Advertising will use case studies to show how the creative use of technology can deliver multi-platform solutions that really connect with consumers.
Igor Beuker, Founder of digital agency La Comunidad, will close the conference with an energetic and thought-provoking session looking at eight meta trends that will change the digital landscape forever.
Big Data – Proving and Protecting
On the first day there will be two streams, sharing and discussing the latest research on the Digital Brandscape, and legislative and regulatory challenges (such as privacy and online behavioural advertising) that are so crucial to the future of the industry.
Key highlights of this session on Wednesday 30th May will be:
• Our public affairs panel with leading industry experts will discuss the current privacy challenges and their impact on measurement, ad-reporting and targeting
• The first sight of the AdEx Benchmark research results, the definitive view of the state of the pan-European online advertising industry. New for 2012 is mobile advertising
• A panel of advertisers and marketers discussing the results of Mediascope Europe, which are being released at the event. Mediascope Europe is the industry standard pan-European media consumption study covering 28 markets
• Our Big Data panel, chaired by Ruud Wanck, Head of Interaction EMEA at WPP looking at how the advertising world is being redefined by the use of data
• A panel debate on Measuring the Digital Brandscape. Advertisers, publishers and a creative will debate and discuss
• Real life examples of online branding in action from IAB UK’s Brand Trilogy study across three brands: Maggi so Juicy, Starbucks and Lucozade.
Enter the IAB Europe Research and MIXX Awards
The winners of the IAB Europe Research Awards, which recognises the best digital media research projects from across the region, will be announced on the evening of 30th May at a Gala Dinner at Barcelona’s @22 venue. And once again, the best in Europe’s online campaigns will be recognised at the MIXX Awards presented on the same evening. There is more information online: http://www.interactcongress.eu/visitors.html
Alain Heureux, President and CEO of IAB Europe, said: “Now is a perfect time to look at how some of the world’s leading brands have been working with their creative agencies and publishers to maximise digital media to build their brand. We’ve brought together some of the leading players in the global digital sector to provide our audience with inspiring visionary thinking, real life examples, stimulating panel debates and the latest research to really get to understand the Digital Brandscape – today and in the future.”
Full line up and registration: https://apps.key4events.com/key4register/?e=135
Research Awards: http://www.interactcongress.eu/visitors/55/Research-Awards.html
Follow us on Twitter for latest event updates: @iabeu_interact
Join the IAB Europe Group on LinkedIn
Media contact: Lucy Green Tel: +44 (0) 7817 698366 email@example.com
For media partnerships, please contact: Paul Codd +44 (0) 20 7378 3471
For sponsorship, please contact: Steve Miller firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: +44 (0) 7767 456787