IAB UK’s working groups are essential forums that reflect our varied member base, providing a collective voice to shape, educate and encourage the betterment and growth of the entire industry. The working groups lead on the majority of the IAB’s key initiatives and consist of:
• Ad Operations
• Affiliate Network Marketing
• Behavioural Targeting
• Business to business (B2B)
• Email Marketing
• Internet Advertising Sales Houses (IASH)
• Mobile Advertising
• Regulatory Affairs
• Search Marketing
• Social Media
• Video Advertising
www.iabuk.net is the internet marketing destination site for all UK marketers, agencies and media owners. With a wealth of resources, this site provides you with all you need to know about the industry, and the work of IAB UK. Boasting a new design following a relaunch in early 2008, iabuk.net hosts a whole knowledge bank full of research, guides to all internet marketing disciplines, all the latest news and information on our many educational events.
IAB UK keeps our 450-strong membership and industry-wide contact base up-to-date on all our activities via a range of email communications. As well as a monthly events newsletter, we also provide a round up of all the latest online advertising news with Click-thru and a regular summary of what the IAB’s been up to with Byte-Size.
IAB UK is all about educating and inspiring the market, which is why we dedicate significant time to producing the best internet marketing publications in the industry. With the help of our expert members, we produce a number of documents each year on all the hot topics, at no cost to the reader. From display advertising to search, mobile to affiliate marketing and in-game advertising, IAB UK is bound to have a document to suit your needs and expand your online knowledge.
We also offer bespoke presentations for UK advertisers or agencies needing an overview of the market and the tools available at either introductory, intermediate or expert level. These are a great way to keep your team up to speed with the ever-evolving world of online, and how you can best use the medium to engage consumers and build your brands.
IAB and Microsoft Advertising Creative Showcase Awards – these awards are one of the most exciting areas of IAB activity, and have been around since 2003, every month celebrating the very best in digital creativity. At www.creativeshowcase.net you can view our gallery of successful campaigns, profiling the winners and runners-up all the way back to its launch, see the latest month’s winner in all its glory and of course enter your own campaign. Over the past year we’ve seen a Brazilian Chatterbox, a rock n’roll cow, talking hedges and Radio 1 DJs, as a mid-life crisis retreat and robots dabbling in domestic violence. One thing unites all winners – a great idea and even better creative, effectively engaging audiences and illustrating the power of online as a modern marketing medium.
The IAB/Sky Digital Innovators Award – launched in 2008, these are a new IAB initiative awarding new and innovative products, original services or even brand new marketing theories in the digital space. In true Dragons-Den style, entrants are required to ‘pitch’ to a panel of online and business experts, as well as a voting audience.
• CEO: Guy Phillipson (firstname.lastname@example.org) (pictured above)
• Executive Assistant to Guy Phillipson: Anna Randles (email@example.com)
• Head of Research: Nicki Lynas (firstname.lastname@example.org)
• Research Manager: Sorcha Proctor (email@example.com)
• Head of Regulatory Affairs: Nick Stringer (firstname.lastname@example.org)
• Director of Marketing: Kieron Matthews (email@example.com)
• Senior Marketing and PR Manager: Amy Kean (firstname.lastname@example.org)
• Marketing Executive: Chloe Chadwick (email@example.com)
• Web Assistant: Adam Oldfield (firstname.lastname@example.org)
• Events Manager: Natalie Luthra Price (email@example.com)
• Events Assistant: Ellie Hodson (firstname.lastname@example.org)
• Programmes Manager: Jack Wallington (email@example.com)
• Membership Manager: Dan Redfearn (firstname.lastname@example.org)
• Finance Manager: Ruard Absaroka (email@example.com)
• Operations Manager: Kate Dickinson (firstname.lastname@example.org)
• Team Assistant: Harriet Clarke (email@example.com)
Address: 14 Macklin Street, London, WC2B 5NF
Call: 0207 050 6969
Fax: 0207 242 9928