MissionIAB Hellas is the online and interactive advertising trade association in operation in Greece and Cyprus since 2001. Its main objective is to promote online and interactive marketing within the two respective markets.
MembersIAB Hellas currently has 75 members, covering the majority of the companies involved in online and interactive advertising including ad agencies, media shops, creative agencies, service providers, site and media owners and operators, network representatives, research agencies and advertisers.
Communication ToolsIAB Hellas is involved in a large array of activities in order to accomplish its objectives, which cover education of the market through frequent and targeted seminars and in-house training programmes; on-going member updating on the latest trends abroad through our annual Interactive Marketing Conference held in Athens (with more events to be announced in 2009); active participation or commissioning of currency surveys; specialized research projects aimed at describing the Greek online population and online expenditure and market self-regulation through the operation of various workgroups.
StaffGeneral Manager: Mr. Haris Rougas - email@example.com
Board of Directors (elected on June 6 2012 for two years):
- President: Mr. Marco Struecker (Antenna Internet)
- Vice President / Head of Terms of Trading-Creative Standards Committee: Mr. George Zalokostas (Unilever)
- Secretary General / Head of Events Committee: Mrs. Xenia Kourtoglou (Focus Bari)
- Special Secretary / Co-head of Education Committee: Mr. Nikos Prevedourakis (IΝΚΑΜ)
- Treasurer / Head of Research & Measurement Committee: Mr. George Marmarokopos (Mediabrands)
- Board Member: Mr. Constantine Theotokas (Atcom Internet & Multimedia)
- Board Member / Head of Public & Int'l Affairs Committee: Mr. Constantine Kamaras (24Media)
- Board Member / Co-head of Education Committee: Mr. Constantine Paikos (Eurobank EFG)
- Board Member / Responsible for Marcomms & Members: Mr. Spiros Papageorgiou (Adweb)
7, Ypereidou St., 10558, Athens
Tel.: +30 210 3318065-7
Fax: +30 210 3213570