IAB Norway, together with the Nordic interactive industry, present Gulltaggen - The Golden Tag - a three day conference with over 25 workshops and seminars from the 27th -29th of April 2010 in Oslo, Norway.
1,500 participants will hear about emerging new business models within the fast changing industry of digital marketing from 30 international Key Note speakers including:
Sir Richard Branson, Mr Guy Kawasaki, Ajaz Ahmed, co-founder and chairman, AKQA, Mitch Joel, President of Twist Image, Ji Lee, Creative Director, Google Creative Labs, Filip Nilsson, Creative director and president, Forsman & Bodenfors. Gary Vaynerchuk - Wine & Social media expert, Doug Guthrie, Berlin School of Creative Leadership, Jonathan Harris, Artist and storyteller, Dr. Kjell A. Nordström, Guru of the new world of business and Professor at the Institute of International Business (IIB) at the Stockholm School of Economics, Jonas Ridderstråle, MBA, PhD, Visiting Professor, Mike Walsh, CEO, Tomorrow, Gunther Sonnenfeld, Transmedia expert, Richard St. John, St. John Group
The festival consists of workshops, conferences, late night parties and networking arenas. Shine with the stars at the award show and gala dinner the final night of the show, and meet the global thought leaders in Oslo, Norway 27-29 April.
Further information can be found at the website: www.gulltaggen.com
Some of the workshops:
- New marketing law – what does it mean for you as a marketer?
- E-Mail Marketing – Increase dialog and super-boost you customer loyalty. Introduction to e-mail marketing. Hands on training and case presentations.
- Dialog marketing 2.0 – It all about the good conversations.
- Webanalytics – Core metrics for performance management. How to succeed and utilize data monitoring and set up a dashboard that actually mean something.
- Mobile Marketing – Apps, user-oriented services and product extensions. Be in the hand of your customers.
- Display Ads – bringing back the love. Tools, techniques and cases to engage your consumers.
- Digital Storytelling – It’s all about conveying a good story with customer involvements. How to create success stories across media platforms. Transmedia storytelling.
- Creative leadership – new business models in a creative environment.
- Multi channel strategies – 360 degree marketing integration
- SEM –10 do’s and dont’s in your PPC strategy. Is creativity dead in search engines. Success cases and training sessions.
- SEM Advanced - Mobility, social media and efficient tools leading the future of search.
- SEO – ethics in algorithms. Is there such a thing? Future of SEO unveiled.
- Usability – Tips and trick. A heads on guide on what works and what fails. Hands on training and optimization of 4 different B2C sites.
- Social Media Strategy – Listen, involve and share. How to succeed Media Meshing. The future of media syndication and personalization.